Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Use Catprint for Your Printing Needs

I'm currently finishing a project to become certified as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.  I'm fortunate to be doing my project with my very good friends at Catprint, a high-quality, short-run digital printer.  If you need printing done, please consider them.  To learn more, check out this great story about them that was published in Rochester Business Journal.


My project is especially challenging, as Catprint is a small company.  Catprint is growing quickly, and the fact that the owners are interested in improving efficiency and productivity at this stage of development is real testimony to their forward-leaning nature.  Catprint ships to clients all over the U.S., so it doesn't matter where you are located, you can benefit from using Catprint.  My project is focused on Catprint's shipping operations.  I'm working to keep shipping costs under control while still offering the guaranteed delivery dates that Catprint's customers demand.  It's a great project, and to be able to apply Lean Six Sigma tools to a young and innovative company is really a special challenge.

Do you own a small company?  Have you benefited from Lean and/or Six Sigma tools?  I'd love to hear about it!

No comments: