Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Latest

This is an attempt to combine blogging efforts into something meaningful. Previous attempts have limited content to only China, only small business, or only political rants and beer reviews. I hope, in this blog, to cover a wider range of topics, but eventually, and usually, stick with issues of business in China, especially issues effecting small businesses in China. Topics may vary, however, to include some ranting, helpful product or book reviews, and leisure travel. Eventually though, I will return to the business of China. Likely I will repeat some material from previous blogs, because I'd like to capture some of the articles that I've written, and some of the helpful processes that I've developed to make your efforts in China more successful.

Comments, questions, and suggestions are, of course, welcomed and encouraged.

No comments: