Friday, July 18, 2008

Random Guidelines

China sourcing can be done successfully. I know there are times when you don't believe that. There are times I don't believe that. I know that your chances of success are greatly improved by following a systematic process. Does that mean it's slow? It doesn't have to be slow, but you must do your homework first, before you start contacting vendors. I'll go through more detail in future posts, but for now, let's start with some random little nuggets that you'll find helpful:

http://www.go-qss.com/Some%20Random%20Guidelines.pdf

I welcome questions and comments! We'll dig deeper into actual process in the future, including specifications, vendor audits, and inspections! This is a repost from some of my earlier blogs, but it's such good general information, I think it's appropriate.

No comments: