Friday, November 14, 2008

Help with China HR

Staffing issues are always among the top concerns for business leaders. Due to rapid growth and huge demographic changes, the problem is amplified in China. Several clients have asked me to interview their China-based staff for suitability as well as interview candidates for key positions. I believe that my interview techniques and style have allowed me to be very effective in identifying top performers for critical positions.

Today, I'm also going to let you in on one of my other secrets -- Encourage (Ningbo) Management and Consulting Company. The owner's name is Helen, she's Ningbonese, and one savvy business woman. I've worked with her on several staffing projects, and have had good success. Visit her website and send her an e-mail, I'm sure she'll be happy to help. Of course, please do let her know that I sent you!!

No comments: